Saturday, September 24, 2011

Freezer Cook Off

If you've been following me on Facebook, you've seen me talking about the Freezer Cook Off.  I am SO over throwing away perfectly good food. I have decided to dedicate one Saturday/Sunday a month to baking four large meals. I will then portion them into individual servings, seal them, and freeze them. The Goal: to have healthy meals throughout the month.

We hate eating leftovers 2 or 3 days in a row, so this gives us the opportunity to pick and choose what we want, when we want. I will document the results! Another idea is to have friends over so you can all share each other's food items!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea and blog! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for following. I'm now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Keep me posted on any great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow superb post.. I like it very much...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST GOT MY SEAL A MEAL..I HAVENT USED IT YET..I LIKE TO GATHER ALL THE INFO I CAN BEFORE I NUSE SOMETHING I BOUGHT..FOUND OUT IT SAVES TIME AND OF COURSE MONEY...IM GOING TO LOOK OVER YOUR BLOG FOR SOME TIPS..CAN YOU RECOMMEND ANYTHING TO ME BEFORE I TAKE MY SEAL A MEAL OUT OF THE BOX..I WILL BE FOLLOWING YOUR GREAT TIPS/IDEAS..THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE..EAZYRIDER

    ReplyDelete